Giving back to our community is something we love to do at 5th Line.
Please read the following and submit your information as directed to be considered for donation.
Please submit all required information below. Donation requests must meet the following criteria:
- Requests will only be considered if submitted at least 30 days prior to the event, if your event is less than 30 days away you may need to consider us for your next event.
- To be considered for alcohol donation charitable organizations must have a 501c3/501c6 Tax ID as we are only able to donate alcohol to registered 501c3/501c6 charitable organizations.
- *****Organization must have a “Special Occasion License” from the Washington State Liquor Control Board in the 501c3/501c6 organization’s name to allow us to donate beer and will need to email a copy to 5thLineBrewingCo@gmail.com Applications are found here: http://www.liq.wa.gov/licensing/special-occasion-licenses. We are not allowed to donate beer to an event using a banquet permit.*****
- Include 5th Line Brewing Co in promotional media, such as social media, event posters, etc. (please request a logo if needed – If you need help with the files, or help deciding which logo to use – please reach out to us. Do not copy a low quality image from the internet)
- Donation recipients are responsible for any and all keg deposits or tap rentals and returns. Keg deposits are $50/keg (refundable)and tap rentals are $10 (non- refundable)
- All donation kegs must be picked up at the tap house. Recipients must be 21 or over with valid ID.
- All kegs must be returned within 24 hours after the event, unless otherwise negotiated in advance.
- Due to the volume of donation requests we receive we will try our best to support your non-profit organization but we can’t guarantee all donation requests will be approved. We will email you to let you know your event is approved and also to arrange details for keg pickup.